Welcome, everypony to Spread-The-Herd Everyone is welcome to join but please check out the rules and information to prevent any confusion when submitting or joining.
1. Be respectful to others. No arguing or fights, but if you have a question, concern, complaint or query, feel free to note the group.
2. Nothing too grim-dark and gory. A little blood and violence is fine though.
3. Shipping is accepted, but please keep it PG, nothing NSFW.
4. Please submit your artwork to the appropriate folder in which you believe is correct. If you're having any trouble, just comment in the group comments or note the group.
5. Only submit your own original art. We will not accept art made with bases, creators, line-arts, etc. If you have made your own base or line-art, that can be submitted into the appropriate folder.
6. Only submit ONE of your deviantations to featured. Diversity of art is best, but please don't spam the featured area, as featured is for those really special pieces of art, so choose your best piece. Note that it won't guarantee that your art will be in featured, though.
7. The maximum amount of artworks you may submit to the group in a week is 10.
Remember to keep things PG, and under.
Every once in a while, a special group member will be chosen as a featured artist and posted in the journal, as well as have some of their art featured.
There are heaps of ways to achieve this, whether it being active and submitting many deviantations, or being helpful to the newer members.
If you are featured you'll also receive a llama and a point as a mini prize and a thanks for contributing to this group.
Feel free to nominate yourself or your friend if you feel you deserve it, whether it be anonymously or you want to be known.
We love getting new art and watching our small group grow, so please continue to submit art, or even join if you're reading this and Spread The Herd!